Systematic Capability in Functional Safety System – Webinar
Webinar given by Engineering Safety Consultants (ESC)’s Paulo Oliveira on ‘Systematic Capability in Functional Safety System’ in August 2020.
This webinar discusses the importance of non-quantified data measures in assuring safety and adequate levels of risk reduction when developing, implementing or using safety systems.
The webinar covers:
- Quantified vs non-quantified measures
- What is Systematic Capability (SC) and how it affects SIL
- Typical measures in Functional Safety (IEC61508 & IEC61511)
- Why Verification and Validation are the backbone of the Safety Lifecycle
- Presents key findings from case studies on SC
Enter your name and email address to receive free download.
Please also subscribe to our monthly newsletter. We promise not to inundate you with emails – we hate spam as much as you do - and you can unsubscribe any time.