ProSET Version 6 – New Features Webinar
Webinar given by Engineering Safety Consultants (ESC)’s David Green and Matt Hinson on ProSET version 6 – New Features April 2020.
This webinar sets out the key feature developments in the new release of ProSET. We’ve been hard at work over the last year making a series of big updates to ProSET, including:
- Nested sub-branches in our SIL Verification module (ie. a 1oo2 in a 1oo2)
- A new and improved Cost benefit Analysis module using ALARP
- Risk Matrix for SIL Determination
- A new Sessions and Attendees module allowing the recording of which Nodes/Hazards were assessed in which Sessions
- A new Site Structure tool to assign Hazards/Nodes/Elements to site/plant/area/unit/etc with an organisations structure
- An update to our Risk Profile, Risk Ranking and Risk Matrix tools allowing you to fully configure them directly in ProSET
Enter your name and email address to receive free download.
Please also subscribe to our monthly newsletter. We promise not to inundate you with emails – we hate spam as much as you do - and you can unsubscribe any time.