ProSET version 6 – New Features – April 2020 PM
Date(s) - 07/04/2020
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Check for other dates
This webinar sets out the key feature developments in the new release of ProSET. We’ve been hard at work over the last year making a series of big updates to ProSET, including:
- Nested sub-branches in our SIL Verification module (ie. a 1oo2 in a 1oo2)
- A new and improved Cost benefit Analysis module using ALARP
- Risk Matrix for SIL Determination
- A new Sessions and Attendees module allowing the recording of which Nodes/Hazards were assessed in which Sessions
- A new Site Structure tool to assign Hazards/Nodes/Elements to site/plant/area/unit/etc with an organisations structure
- An update to our Risk Profile, Risk Ranking and Risk Matrix tools allowing you to fully configure them directly in ProSET
The webinar is led by ESC’s Matt Hinson and David Green.
The webinar will constitute a 40 minutes (approx.) presentation followed by Q&A from the participants.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details on this event