In 2020 ESC has expanded the training capability to include the creation of our ‘Virtual Classroom’.
This exciting new development has been so successful that a full schedule for 2021 has been announced.
1 day Introduction Courses
We’ve scheduled a number of our 1 Day Intro Courses covering a wide range of Functional Safety topics, including:
- Introduction to Functional Safety (IEC 61508)
- Introduction to SIL Verification (RBDs)
- Introduction to HAZOP
- Introduction to SIL Determination
- Introduction to COMAH – Lower Tier
- Introduction to COMAH – Upper Tier
- Introduction to QRA
2 days Training Courses
TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety and Cyber Security Training Program
Our team of experts will also be delivering our successful TÜV Rheinland Training Program on our Virtual Classroom, including online exams.
TÜV Rheinland Modules
- FS Engineer (Safety Instrumented Systems)
- CySec Specialist – Fundamentals of Cyber Security
- CySec Specialist – Security Risk Assessment
Check out our scheduled online Course dates.
|Introduction to HAZOP – Online, November 2021||03/11/2021||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Introduction to SIL Determination – Online, November 2021||04/11/2021||7:00 am to 3:00 pm|