Systematic Capability in Functional Safety Systems – August 2020 PM
Date(s) - 25/08/2020
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Check for other dates
This webinar discusses the importance of non-quantified data measures in assuring safety and adequate levels of risk reduction when developing, implementing or using safety systems.
The webinar covers:
- Quantified vs non-quantified measures
- What is Systematic Capability (SC) and how it affects SIL
- Typical measures in Functional Safety (IEC61508 & IEC61511)
- Why Verification and Validation are the backbone of the Safety Lifecycle
- Presents key findings from case studies on SC
The webinar will be delivered by ESC’s Paulo Oliveira.
The webinar will constitute a 40 minutes (approx.) presentation followed by Q&A from the participants.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this event